www.eclipse.org/epf

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/22/2006 03:00 PM

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] PM conference call

Ricardo, just to make sure we're all on the same page, I think we should talk about this a bit (like for 5-10 minutes at the most) during our Friday conference call. What does everybody else think?

Chris ~:|

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent:
Monday, May 22, 2006 12:36 PM
To:
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Re: [epf-dev] PM conference call

Bug #137120 relates to Work Items List.
My understanding from the Vancouver meeting (although I was not present, I read the notes) is that we are having two separate artifacts, one for a list of high level objectives (WIL) and the other for a list of assignable tasks (Iteration Plan). Whether it is physically represented as one list or two depends on project needs and will be expressed on the Representation Options for the artifacts.

Naming is still open issue, as we have various combinations to choose from. (I personally like Product Backlog/Iteration Plan OR Product Backlog/Iteration Backlog)

If we still need to discuss structural changes related to this bug, we need a conf call this week.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/22/2006 09:42 AM

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] PM conference call

I'd like to arrange a conference call for the PM discipline in the next couple of days, if possible. How does Wednesday work for everybody? Any particular time better or worse for anybody? I'll prepare an agenda and send something out shortly.

Brian, regarding bug #137120, what were you, Mark, and Ricardo thinking of doing?  I know I'd like to continue be involved in this (from both of my perspectives as the PM discipline lead and a content contributer), as I imagine others might (such as Bruce, Jim, and Chris S) who have been a part of the dialogue the past number of weeks. I'd also like to integrate this item with the other outstanding items as it relates to the PM discipline.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.