From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: vrijdag 12 mei 2006 17:48
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Proposed European F2F Meeting, UK June 19-21

Hi

We have a proposed date and venue for the next European face-to-face but
so
far only a small number of confirmed people. The proposed date & venue
is
19-21June, UK (Reading).

This is an open meeting so anyone can attend, including newcomers to the
project.

If you would like to attend the meeting, please let me know so we can
get a
realistic view of numbers. We'll review the situation at the Vancouver
meeting and take a decision on whether to go ahead or reschedule.

kind regards

Mark

Mark Dickson
SAE Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any
liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com
Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Cees Michielsen
Managing Consultant
Telelogic Netherlands
Rijnzathe 7 b-3
3454 PV De Meern
Netherlands

Phone: +31 (30) 666 5530
Fax: +31 (30) 666 1405
Mobile phone: +31 (646) 046 178

Cees.Michielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top