Re: [epf-dev] Preliminary Agenda for the Vancouver Eclipse Committers Face to Face

At 09:12 PM 5/10/2006, Per wrote:
<snip>
- What are the views we should use to present OpenUP. This will have a huge impact on the look & feel of the process

Agreed.  If it doesn't look good, people may be turned off.

- What should we do about principles & practices? Steve has suggested a number of practices for collaboration, but that makes it look uneven, so we should consider adding practices also for other principles. Which ones? Also, what shoudl practices look like? Should we think of using them as practices being aspects for process configuration, similar to EssUP?

I'm particularly interested in this. The AMDD plug-in will have a lot of principles and practices.

- VBSE (assuming USC is attending). Getting it into OpenUP.
- Working on the Process Component concept
- MDD review. Have a group walk through the proposed plug-in and write down suggestions for improvements

I'd be interested in this.

- Scott

Scott W. Ambler  :-)
Senior Consultant, Ambysoft Inc.
www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Every organization gets the process that it deserves.

Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design (www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available.

Back to the top