RE: [epf-dev] Agenda for Vancouver F2F

Steve, Per, Naveena,

I will not be able to participate in the F2F due to some schedule conflicts. Sorry about that. Could be on concall for an hour at a time on any areas where you need me.

Will miss meeting with all of you and Vancouver - a beautiful city. Steve's lucky.

Thanks,
Kirti
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top