Re: [epf-dev] OpenUP/MDD plug-in

Hi Aitor, great news!

The easiest way to make this plug-in available now is to create an entry in Bugzilla and attach both the plug-in and the referred document. Interested people can then download the material and review it.
Please refer to this link to create an entry in Bugzilla (you may need to create an account if you haven't done so yet): https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EPF
(You first create the bug, then you access it and attach the files).

After we have this available and people start moving to review it, we can arrange ways to post links in the website.

Please let me know if you need any assistance on this.

Cheers/Saludos,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

"Aitor Bediaga" <Aitor.Bediaga@xxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2006 02:55 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] OpenUP/MDD plug-in

Hi,

As you know today is the official day for launching the initial version of the OpenUp/MDD plug-in for EPF to be reviewed and modified by the community and specially by the MDD SIG. How can we upload the OpenUP/MDD plug-in to the EPF website? We need some help on that...

Furthermore, We think that is neccesary to provide brief document describing the OpenUp/MDD plug-in and which are the main objectives for building it (very similar to what is done for the Agile component in the EPF website) so we have wrote it (see attached document) and it will be great to have a look and review it.

Maybe, it is a good oppportunity to ask for an specific section in the EPF website for the OpenUp/MDD SIG, containing the attached document and the OpenUp/MDD related meeting minutes. How can we manage this request? Who is the responsible of the website?

Aitor Bediaga

R&D Projects Area / Área de Proyectos I+D

aitor.bediaga@xxxxxx

European Software Institute (ESI)
Tecnalia Corporación Tecnológica

Parque Tecnológico de Zamudio, # 204
E-48170 Zamudio
Bizkaia - Spain

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.

epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx