From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue Apr 25 08:25:06 2006
Subject: [epf-dev] Help with the content dev - PM domain

Kirti

I have signed up for the PM track – but haven’t had the chance to participate in many telecon’s so far. I understand the structure is pretty much frozen, but I am keen on contributing on the content dev. so please feel free to assign tasks to me.

/Sigurd

Vennlig hilsen / Best regards,

Owner and process / project consultant

Fritjof Nansens v. 48c

N-1472 Fjellhamar

Norway

Email :  shopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:shopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Phone :  +47 906 89 131

www.2promentor.com
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Back to the top