To: "'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/24/2006 10:36PM
Subject: [epf-dev] More Hotel Accomodations for Vancovuer F2F...

I just had a chat with the business manager of the Metropolitan Hotel inVancouver, and she believes it may be an IBM approved hotel. She knows the Metropolitan in Torontois for sure.  The Metropolitan is how shall we say a niiiice hotel and one of my friends is the head concierge. It is a full service hotel and we can get rooms for 185 CDN ? about 155 USD per night.  The Metropolitan is affiliated with Preferred Hotels.

Metropolitan Hotel
Vancouver

645 Howe Street ,
Vancouver ,
British Columbia
V6C 2Y9

http://www.metropolitan.com/vanc/

I have also talked to the business manager for the Meridian(the hotel next door to me). It is a suite hotel but is not a full service hotel (does not have a dining room). We can book junior suites for about 100 CDN per night. Suites have a full kitchen ( yah, sure, like you?re planning on cooking dinner while you?re here). There are some nice places close by to get a continental breakfast.

Both hotels have availability.

I would like to know by Wednesday if I need/should book a block of rooms for us.

Best regards,

Steve

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com

Back to the top