From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott W. Ambler
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:15 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] RE: OpenUp

It's all about spin though.  e.g. OpenUp and choose to succeed.

- Scott "shoulda been a marketer" Ambler

At 05:17 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
>Not sure if the following reached all, so resending. Sorry about the
>bother.

Scott W. Ambler  :-)
Senior Consultant, Ambysoft Inc.
www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design
(www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available!