Re: [epf-dev] RE: OpenUp

It's all about spin though.  e.g. OpenUp and choose to succeed.

- Scott "shoulda been a marketer" Ambler

At 05:17 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
Not sure if the following reached all, so resending. Sorry about the
bother.

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.