[epf-dev] Which version of EPF Composer to use

Dear committers and contributors authoring content for BUP,

As we progress on authoring content and are faced with different versions of EPF Composer tool to use, the question that some of you may have is: which version should I use to author content for BUP?  If you visit the downloads page now you will see that we intend to have releases, milestone builds and integration builds available.

It is important that we are using the same version in order to maintain stability of our work.
My suggestion for BUP content developers is to stick with the milestone builds.
Currently we should be using the 1.0-M1 build for BUP development. As soon as 1.0-M2 build is posted, I plan to install it and start to use it.

Please, do not take it as a "do not test the integration builds at all" :-) Every pair of eyes looking to the tool will be valuable, so feel free to test it :-)

Please let me know if you have any question.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM | EPF Committer

Back to the top