[epf-dev] Re: Bugzilla 135679

I need the email you used to sign up for Bugzilla. DJ do you have a Bugzilla account? What's the email you used to sign up?

Mark, as I understand, this bug is in a such level of granularity that I would be the person to implement (since it is a structural change and at this time we agreed that I would do those changes as requested by disciplines owners).

There may be bugs that are in such fine-grained level that may cause Bugzilla to be cluttered. It will not scale well if I have to manage small tasks in Bugzilla for every single relationship we want to add/modify/remove. I'd recommend us to analyze the disciplines/packages and make a list of things to be changed. Then after this architectural analysis we can enter appropriate bugs in Bugzilla, maybe grouping related things to make triage more effective.

Does that sound fair? Please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM | EPF Committer

Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx

04/08/2006 03:53 AM

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Bugzilla 135679

Ricardo
I think this bug needs to be assigned to DJ. I don't have sufficient authority to do this - although for a mrief moment I seemed to have access to the bugzilla page that allowed me to change the assignee (before I logged in).
Are you able to assign this to DJ? I think it needs fixing before the freeze.
Thanks
Mark
Mark Dickson
Principal Architect