[epf-dev] Invitation: BUP Architecture SIG Audio Conference, 11 April 17:00 GMT

Hi all
As you know, we have a milestone content freeze looming this week.

There's some concern that we'll be tight on time for discussion during Thursday's BUP call, so I'm offering to run an audio conference for the Architecture discipline on Tuesday April 11 at 17:00 GMT.

The idea is to give us a bit more time to discuss the topic ahead of Thursday.

The number you need to dial is;

0800-389-8794. The PIN is 1308182

(Outside the UK, +44-800-389-8794, or 00-44-800-389-8794)

All comers welcome.

The objective is to discuss any proposals for structural changes impacting the Architecture discipline elements ahead of Thursday's general project call. Specifically, this includes;

- Names
- Brief Descriptions
- Relationships

for Roles, WorkProducts and Tasks (including Activities). This may include Guidelines but my understanding is that we're working to the June deadline for adding these (I could be wrong though - Brian please shout up).

There has been some discussion on the mailing list already and a few bugzilla's. I'll send out a composite set of proposed changes so far by 22:00 GMT tomorrow (Monday). If you have any ideas simmering in the pot, drop me a line and I'll include them on the list.

If you think you can make the call, please let me know so I have an idea of who to expect - if anyone :-)

Assuming the call goes ahead with more than just me, I'll post minutes on this group Wednesday and copy to Ricardo for posting on the web site.

cheers

Mark

Mark Dickson
SAE Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com

Back to the top