  From: epf-dev-bounces
  Sent: 04/08/2006 01:07 AM
  To: Mark Dickson; dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Architect as supporting role to design_solution

It also seems like the Architecture itself should be a required input to this task (it’s currently identified as optional). Is there a time when a developer will design a solution without referencing the architecture? It doesn’t seem like that would be the case. But if the artifact is truly optional we may want to indicate under what circumstances the architecture can be ignored when designing the solution.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720