[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0-M2-I20060407

Hello EPF Community:

I am pleased to announce the availability of EPF Composer 1.0-M2-I20060407. This is an integration build for milestone 2 in the 1.0 development plan. Milestone 2 is scheduled for completion by 15 April 2005.

This build is available for Linux/GTK and Windows platforms. This build is packaged with the latest Basic Unified Process method library. Read the platform requirements and installation instructions on the EPF Composer download page for installing and using it on your platform.

Please keep in mind that integration builds are intended for testing new features and fixes by the EPF community. Your mileage may vary using it for production use.

Report problems and enhancement requests using Eclipse Bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EPF

Visit the Eclipse Process Framework web site to download this build:
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/index.php

Thanks!

Jim Thario
Rational Software