[epf-dev] Attention disciplines owners

Hello,

During our SIG meetings, lots of decisions and points for more discussion about disciplines were raised. Everything was captured in the meeting minutes:
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/bup_component/SIGs_meetings_minutes.php

Note that most of those decisions derived structural changes, for what we entered bugs in Bugzilla. Most have been already implemented.
Please, revisit the document referenced above to check whether decisions taken by then apply to the work you are doing now as disciplines owners.

Thank you.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM |  EPF Committer

"Brian Lyons" <blyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2006 12:15 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Meeting Minutes from 4/6 BUP Conference Call

hiho,

Attached are the meeting minutes from the 4/6 conference call of BUP contributors and committers.

                                            ----------- b[attachment "06.04.06 meeting minutes.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx