Re: [epf-dev] Development discipline

Hi DJ,

Great that you volunteered to 'own' the Development discipline. This means you are expected to coordinate other folks interested in contributing to reviewing/writing content to it, and do some of this yourself :-)

Also great that Eclipse is processing the committers requests. You should receive an email with your user ID and password from them. Then you can follow instructions in
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/composer_dev_guide/
to install the environment to access CVS and setup a Bugzilla account (if you haven't done so).

There are activities in Bugzilla related to 'owning' the disciplines, I'm assigning people to those as they've expressed interest. We are also discussing these topics tomorrow 8am PST.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM | EPF Committer

"DJ de Villiers" <dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/05/2006 04:59 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Development discipline

Been trudging through my backlog and noticed there was still no volunteer
for the Development discipline a few days back. If this is still open I'll
volunteer. Coding should be done by end of next week ;-)

I contacted Eclipse legal as Brian suggested and if that's ok I should be
ready to start committing - just not really sure what I need to do after
that. You got some more silver bullets, Brian?

I'll send out an update on the EssUp action items by end of week.

Thanks

DJ