[epf-dev] Development discipline

Been trudging through my backlog and noticed there was still no volunteer
for the Development discipline a few days back. If this is still open I'll
volunteer. Coding should be done by end of next week ;-)

I contacted Eclipse legal as Brian suggested and if that's ok I should be
ready to start committing - just not really sure what I need to do after
that. You got some more silver bullets, Brian?

I'll send out an update on the EssUp action items by end of week.

Thanks

DJ

Back to the top