Re: [epf-dev] Ad Placement in the Agile Development Online magazine

Scott,

I'm definitely hoping that members of the Agile community
will be interested and come check out the EPF site
and the Agile objectives especially.

And hopefully some of them will be interested enough
to help you move along on this.  We're going to have
something to show at the Agile Conference in July right ?  :-)

Cheers,
Naveena

"Scott W. Ambler" <swa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/04/2006 04:02 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Ad Placement in the Agile Development Online magazine

I suspect that many people in the agile community will want to hear
about our progress in creating agile plug ins.

Maybe I better get moving on some of this.  ;-)

- Scott

At 06:04 PM 4/3/2006, you wrote:

>Team,
>
>We have placed an EPF ad in the
><http://www.agilealliance.org/agiledevelopment/issues/SpringIssue2006.pdf>Agile
>Development Online magazine that debuted today.
>As we have discussed in our meeting, we really want to reach out to
>the Agile community
>to join the fun EPF team and collaborate to build an Agile component of EPF.
>
>AgileDevelopment is debutting with this Spring issue and will be
>sent to all members of Agile Alliance.
>The current membership is over 1600.  The magazine will be
>electronically delivered to all subscribers
>in a downloadable pdf file. Readers will be able to print it or read
>it on their computer.
>
>We only managed to make the last page with a very simplistic ad.   I
>believe it would be very worthwhile
>to continue to advertise in this online magazine.    Please let me
>know if you/your company would like to
>pursue this opportunity and provide some funding for future ad placement.
>
>Regards,
>Naveena
>EPF Committer & Goddess

Scott W. Ambler
Senior Consultant, Ambysoft Inc.
www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design
(www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available!