From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott W. Ambler
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:03 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Ad Placement in the Agile Development Online magazine

I think that one thing that could make the BoF a success would be food and
drink (read pizza and beer).  If only there was a large vendor involved with
the project that had a budget for things like this.  ;-)

- Scott

At 07:36 AM 4/4/2006, you wrote:
>Naveena, that's great! I spoke with Todd Little yesterday, who is the
>program director of the Agile 2006 Conference, and he's got the EPF BoF
>on his radar screen. As they continue to pull the program together,
>he'll get a better idea on how to handle our request.
>Apparently either we will have an "official" BoF or we can use the
>conference "open space" to do one in a more adhoc manner onsite. I said
>that I thought we'd prefer the first option if possible. Either way, I
>asked him to let me know when he figured it out so we could promote it
>appropriately (like on our websites) prior to the show.
>
>Thanks, Chris ~:|

Scott W. Ambler
Senior Consultant, Ambysoft Inc.
www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design
(www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available!