From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Naveena Bereny
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:04 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Ad Placement in the Agile Development Online magazine

Team,

We have placed an EPF ad in the Agile Development Online magazine that debuted today.
As we have discussed in our meeting, we really want to reach out to the Agile community
to join the fun EPF team and collaborate to build an Agile component of EPF.

AgileDevelopment is debutting with this Spring issue and will be sent to all members of Agile Alliance.
The current membership is over 1600.  The magazine will be electronically delivered to all subscribers
in a downloadable pdf file. Readers will be able to print it or read it on their computer.

We only managed to make the last page with a very simplistic ad.   I believe it would be very worthwhile
to continue to advertise in this online magazine.    Please let me know if you/your company would like to
pursue this opportunity and provide some funding for future ad placement.

Regards,
Naveena
EPF Committer & Goddess

Back to the top