[epf-dev] Finally a Committer

hiho,

I am finally a real committer.  Yesterday I called up the Eclipse people and found out that I had filled out some incorrect paperwork.  I filled out the correct forms, FAXed ‘em, and now less than 24 hours later I am the real deal with r/w CVS access, etc.

This is important: I had no idea that there was an issue with my status.  So, if you have been voted in as a committer and you have not received the “New dev.eclipse.org account” message from Eclipse Webmaster, then you might want to call them.  Various contact data is here: http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/contact.php and they are open during Eastern Standard Time business hours.

Back to the top