[epf-dev] Tooling: What's the plan for the move to 3.2?

What's the plan for supporting the tooling on 3.1.x and 3.2? I was playing around a bit with 3.2 and there are a couple of changes needed. Some in the authoring.ui plugin and one in library.persistance. I've got a patch for the authoring.ui, but I'm not sure what should be done in library.persistance

Also I was wondering what the plan was for dealing with the "Discouraged access" warnings that we get with 3.2 from using internal, non API methods?

Brian Schlosser - bschloss@xxxxxxxxxx - 512-838-0521

Back to the top