RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution

Naveena, sounds like a plan. I was planning on contacting the Agile conference folks to see if we could arrange for a BoF on one of the days of the conference. I was thinking I'd at least make some initial contact and find out how something like this might work, so we could take it up as an item for the meeting you'll be scheduling. Make sense?

Thanks, Chris ~:|

From: Naveena Bereny [mailto:nbereny@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 8:49 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution

Scott and Chris,

IBM Rational also plans to be at the Agile Conference.  I'll try to set up a meeting to discuss
our  mutual presence at this conference so we can use it to reach out to Agile developers
about the project.

Naveena

"Scott W. Ambler" <swa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/24/2006 02:14 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List

chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] APG contribution

On Fri, March 24, 2006 1:24 pm, Chris Armstrong said:
> Scott, have you heard anything from Dave recently? Dave, are you out there
> somewhere? Glad to hear the presentations went well at SD West and SSJ
> (and
> there is interest). Any thoughts on how we might marshall support at the
> Agile conference? Hope you have a great weekend!

Haven't heard anything, but from the sounds of it he's been pretty busy
just like the rest of us.

I think it would be good to have at least a BoF or some sort of event
involving beer and munchies.

- Scott
http://www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases (