From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott W. Ambler
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 9:59 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] APG contribution

On Thu, March 23, 2006 1:31 pm, Chris.armstrong said:

> Scott, what's going on with Agile and how could I contribute?

Good question.  We need to talk with Dave I guess. I'm currently finishing
up a multi-week series of gigs where I ping-ponged back and forth between
coasts, so I won't be up and running until at least Monday.

<snip>

> Also, APG is planning on exhibiting at (and attending) the Agile 2006
> conference in Minneapolis, so we'd be in a good position deliver
> whatever EPF-related messaging might be appropriate.

Cool.  I'll be there too.

Both Per and I presented last week at SD West in Santa Clara.  Yesterday I
did an agile talk at The Server Side Java conference in Vegas and mentioned
EPF in the talk.  Some people seemed interested.

- Scott
http://www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now available.