[epf-dev] APG EPF presentation

Title: APG EPF presentation

I just received notification that I will be delivering an EPF-related class at the upcoming Architecture and Design World conference in Chicago on July 17-20. The 90 minute session is "Eclipse and TOGAF Architecture Development Method" that will describe the TOGAF ADM modeling effort as it relates to the Open Group-OMG-IC synergy project (of which I'm a co-chair) and how we will be capturing it with EPF Composer (which we will be starting on shortly).

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.