Re: [epf-dev] APG contribution

Chris,
My name is Donald Firesmith and I am the founding chair of the OPEN Process Framework (OPF) Repository Organization. I am in the process of trying to donate the contents of our repository to the eclipse epf program as another repository in addition to BUP and the Agile one. That includes approximately 1,150 free, open source, reusable method components. Take a look at www.opfro.org to see the method components, their structure, and their current metamodel. We need to translate our components (which are written in xhtml with .gif file and conform to the OPF metamodel) into epf and SPEM compatible eml files. Interested in helping out?
Don Firesmith
OPFRO Chair
www.opfro.org

Chris.armstrong wrote:

To All, well, apparently I missed the email that said I was supposed to subscribe to the epf-dev mailing list, so that probably explains why I haven't heard much about what's going on (and why EPF hasn't heard much from me). As I indicated at the original commiters' meeting in Atlanta, APG is very interested in making a contribution where ever it would most useful (BUP, Agile, and/or meta-model).

So, Brian, what's going on right now with BUP and how could I contribute?

Scott, what's going on with Agile and how could I contribute?
What about the meta-model subproject?

I'm pretty sure there's something going on within the various subprojects that I could help with. As I have limited bandwidth (like everybody else), I'd like to contribute where it's needed the most. Any thoughts?

Also, APG is planning on exhibiting at (and attending) the Agile 2006 conference in Minneapolis, so we'd be in a good position deliver whatever EPF-related messaging might be appropriate.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.