Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component repository to the EPF toolset

Hello Don.  This must be a misunderstanding, because it was intended to be an open conference phone call between you and me to get you started (to which every interested party could join).  If you prefer a different date, please let us know.  Here again the phone number and web conference details.

We can use this web conference system (Don to start the "Full Version" to share his screen):

1.
Go to http://cpc.on.raindance.com   (new URL!)
2.
Click on "Join Unscheduled Meeting" on the left
3.
Enter your details and the following conference ID: 2816556. Further, if you are planning to present something during the meeting select the "Full Version" radio button, otherwise select the "Light Version" button, click "Join now"
4.
Raindance will check your system and might prompt you to install a few files.  It will then bring up the conference tool.
5.
Dial the following phone number: USA 800-528-2856, International: 770-325-4737
6.
When asked, enter the same conference ID on the phone as well: 2816556

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

Rational Software | IBM Software Group
PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
RUP Development, Cupertino, CA
Tel/Fax: +1 408 863-8716

Donald Firesmith <dgf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/20/2006 05:45

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Method Engineering and adding a third method component        repository to the EPF toolset

Peter,
I have been on the road a lot over the last couple of months and I will
not be able to make the meeting in person on the 27th due to prior
commitments.  However, I can probably call in if a telecon is possible.

Don