Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository

FYI. My email at IBM is "lowk@xxxxxxxxxx".

You can find the proposed EPF UMA XML Schema at http://www.eclipse.org/epf/tool_component/xml_schema.php. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect
IBM Method and IC Engineering
tel:  408-342-4630
fax: 408-863-4144
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/17/2006 10:40 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository

That's excellent news.  Welcome aboard.  I can help you out on finding mappings to the EPF meta-model and all conceptual questions.  We should set-up a call in which we can discuss initial details.  I assume that you will not be able to come to the committers meeting next week on such short notice, but we can talk directly after that meeting.

My colleague Kelvin Low (klow@xxxxxxxxxx) is working on the XML port, so he might be the right one to turn to for technical questions in that area.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

Rational Software | IBM Software Group
PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
RUP Development, Cupertino, CA
Tel/Fax: +1 408 863-8716

Donald Firesmith <dgf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/17/2006 05:21

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] OPEN Process Framework Repository

On behalf of the OPEN Process Framework Repository Organization
(www.opfro.org) and the OPEN Consortium (http://www.open.org.au/), I
would like to officially announce that we will be donating our complete
OPFRO repository of over 1,100 reusable, open-source method components
to the eclipse epf project as an additional third repository.
Currently, our repository is based on the OPEN Metamodel, but we will
shortly begin translating it to fit the epf SPEM metamodel and
associated xml xsd. We will also be working over the next few weeks to
determine what level of effort support we can donate to epf.
Donald Firesmith
Chair, OPFRO