[epf-dev] How to create new repository

How do you use the tools to create a new repository? All of the built in how-to files seem to assume you are using RUP and describe building a plug-in to RUP (BUP). I do not see how I can use the authoring tool to create a few OPFRO method components to see how well the tool might support the OPFRO repository. Also, how can I create a new type? Currently, it looks like the tool only supports roles and not work product producers/ work unit performers such as teams, organizations, and tools.
Don Firesmith
Chair, OPOFRO

Back to the top