[epf-dev] Update on the Committers Meeting - March 23rd, 24th

Hello everyone,

Details on the March Committers Meeting are finally coming together.   We have settled
on the Marriott Courtyard on Wolfe Road in Cupertino.

Here is the handy document with some details of location, directions, and agenda.
I've also included some other hotels in the vicinity if you still need rooms.

Regards
Naveena