[epf-dev] Heads-up: break-out session in the next committers meeting

Dear EPF committers,

In our next committers meeting in US (Santa Clara, CA) we are planning to have a break-out session on how to set up the environment to work with CVS and Bugzilla (to be recorded for folks who can't come to Santa Clara).

During this session we will:
- address questions related to installation (see link below for instructions)
- go through usage scenarios of EPF Composer with CVS
- show how to submit and track requests in Bugzilla

There are some instructions to be followed in advance in order to prepare your machines for this session:
 - EPF Composer Development Guide: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/composer_dev_guide/

Please, refer to the instructions on the link above.
See you in Santa Clara.

Thank you.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM | EPF Committer