[epf-dev] Update on the Santa Clara Eclipse Committer Meeting

Hello,

Here is an updated list of people attending the Committers meeting
in Santa Clara - March 23 and 24th.  If your plans have changed,
or if there are additional folks you know planning to attend, please
send me a note asap.

Hotel and meeting rooms have been very hard to come by because of
several conferences going on in the city at this time.  I've contacted those
of you who requested hotel rooms directly.  Block booking is now over, so
if you need rooms, please work through your travel agent immediately.

I'm trying to finalize the location which is tentatively set for Cypress Hotel
in Cupertino CA.   Waiting to confirm with them.   Worst case is that we
have it in the IBM Cupertino facility without direct internet access in the
meeting room *gasp* :-)

Still working on the agenda - if you have specific items you want to add
to the agenda, please send them to me at epf@xxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
Naveena

Back to the top