[epf-dev] Invitation: EPF Tooling/Meta-Model regular meeting (Mar 14 09:00 AM PST in con call)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 7.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Pacific
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501029T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500402T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Pacific":20060314T090000
DTEND;TZID="Pacific":20060314T103000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;COUNT=26;INTERVAL=2;BYDAY=TU
DTSTAMP:20060306T184529Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM"
 ;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=07BBFBBADFF53B008f9e8a93df938690918c07B@>":E
 PF Dev Members\,\n\nBased on your feedback on the original proposed me
 eting time\, now\, we are moving the EPF tooling regular meeting\ntime
  to Tuesday 9 to 10
 :30am PST starting from March 14\, 2006. We are going to meet once eve
 ry other week initially\nand we can adjust based on the needs going fo
 rward. It is always difficult to find a time that is good for everyone
 .\nAs Terry Bailey suggested\, depending on numbers and distribution o
 f participating numbers\, we can either adjust this\nmeeting time and/
 or organize regional regular meeting. We will post the meeting materia
 ls and meeting notes on EPF site.\n\nHere is the conference call infor
 mation and we will use netmeeting if needed.\nToll free
 : 1-877-422-0052\nToll: 1-314-655-1417\nPass code
 : 570210\n\nThe following is the proposed agenda.\n\n1. Tool/Meta-Mode
 l subproject commiter Introduction\n2. Tool/Meta-Model subproject visi
 on ( Peter Haumer )\n3. EPF Tooling development plan draft ( Charlie Y
 an )\n4. Proposed EPF tooling API ( Kelvin Low )\n5. EPF Tooling devel
 opment and contribution guide ( James Thario )\n6. EPF Tooling require
 ment management process ( James Thario )\n\nCharlie Yan
SUMMARY:EPF Tooling/Meta-Model regular meeting
LOCATION:con call
ORGANIZER;CN="Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM":mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx
UID:A74C512236228CF2882571290066BD90-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:A74C512236228CF2882571290066BD90
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

EPF Dev Members,

Based on your feedback on the original proposed meeting time, now, we are moving the EPF tooling regular meeting
time to Tuesday 9 to 10:30am PST starting from March 14, 2006. We are going to meet once every other week initially
and we can adjust based on the needs going forward. It is always difficult to find a time that is good for everyone.
As Terry Bailey suggested, depending on numbers and distribution of participating numbers, we can either adjust this
meeting time and/or organize regional regular meeting. We will post the meeting materials and meeting notes on EPF site.

Here is the conference call information and we will use netmeeting if needed.
Toll free: 1-877-422-0052
Toll: 1-314-655-1417
Pass code: 570210

The following is the proposed agenda.

1. Tool/Meta-Model subproject commiter Introduction
2. Tool/Meta-Model subproject vision ( Peter Haumer )
3. EPF Tooling development plan draft ( Charlie Yan )
4. Proposed EPF tooling API ( Kelvin Low )
5. EPF Tooling development and contribution guide ( James Thario )
6. EPF Tooling requirement management process ( James Thario )

Charlie Yan