From: Naveena Bereny [mailto:nbereny@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:44 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Fw: EPF Committer Meeting during EclipseCon in SantaClara, CA

Folks,

Tried sending it to this list, but got rejected because there were too many other folks
on the send email.

Please review and let me know asap.

Thank you
Naveena

----- Forwarded by Naveena Bereny/Cupertino/IBM on 02/27/2006 05:41 AM -----
Eclipse Process Framework Project/Cupertino/IBM
Sent by: Naveena Bereny

02/24/2006 01:33 PM

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, "Asier Azaceta" <Asier.Azaceta@xxxxxx>, Bruce Macisaac/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, "Dennis Yeoh" <Dennis.Yeoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kurt Sand" <Kurt.Sand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Desfray" <Philippe.Desfray@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Sigurd Hopen" <shopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christoph Steindl <steindl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, wsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, dave@xxxxxxxxxxx, swa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Eclipse Process Framework Project/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
EPF Committer Meeting during EclipseCon in Santa Clara, CALink

Hello,

Many of you are attending EclipseCon and have indicated interest in
having a committer meeting during EclipseCon in Santa Clara,CA.

Here is the current plan:
Dates:  March 23 & 24 - a full day on the 23rd, and a half day on the 24th.
Location:  a hotel near the Santa Clara convention center or a hotel near the SJC airport (with internet access)
Agenda: I'm looking for input on the agenda items from you.  Minimally we spend some time providing
status to the rest of the team.   We can also use some portion of this time to get face-time with your sub teams.

Please let me know asap if you can attend this meeting.   Please also let me know if you will require a hotel
room.

Cheers,
Naveena

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado esta prohibido legalmente.