From: Charles Yan [mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martes, 28 de febrero de 2006 6:25
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Invitation: EPF Tool/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting (Mar 10 09:00 AM PST)

Calendar Entry

Subject

EPF Tool/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting

When

Date

03/10/2006

Time

09:00 AM - 10:30 AM (1 hour 30 minutes)

Repeats

First meeting

03/10/2006

Repeating

Every 2nd week on Friday for 52 weeks

Chair

Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM

Invitees

Required (to)

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Optional (cc)

EPF Dev Members,

This email is to establish a regular EPF Too/Meta-Model subproject meeting. The initial proposal is to hold a meeting
every other Friday from 9 to 10:30am PST starting from March 10, 2006. Please let me know if you are interested in
attending this meeting and if this time is workable for you. Con call info and Agenda will follow after we get every's input
and choose a best meeting time.

The following is a list of potential agenda items for the 1st meeting. Please feel free to vote for or against or propose
agenda items that you want to cover.

0. Tool/Meta-Model commiter Introduction
1. Tool/Meta-Model subproject vision
2. EPF Tooling development plan draft
3. Proposed EPF tooling API
4. EPF Tooling development and contribution guide
5. EPF Tooling requirement management process

Charlie Yan

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado esta prohibido legalmente.