[epf-dev] Invitation: EPF Tool/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting (Mar 10 09:00 AM PST)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 7.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Pacific
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501029T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500402T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Pacific":20060310T090000
DTEND;TZID="Pacific":20060310T103000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;COUNT=26;INTERVAL=2;BYDAY=FR
DTSTAMP:20060228T052120Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM"
 ;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=07BBFBB0DF8E8FE58f9e8a93df938690918c07B@>":E
 PF Dev Members\,\n\nThis email is to establish a regular EPF Too/Meta-
 Model subproject meeting. The initial proposal is to hold a meeting\ne
 very other Friday from 9 to 10
 :30am PST starting from March 10\, 2006. Please let me know if you are
  interested in\nattending this meeting and if this time is workable fo
 r you. Con call info and Agenda will follow after we get every's input
 \nand choose a best meeting time.\n\nThe following is a list of potent
 ial agenda items for the 1st meeting. Please feel free to vote for or
 against or propose\nagenda items that you want to cover.\n\n0. Tool/Me
 ta-Model commiter Introduction\n1. Tool/Meta-Model subproject vision \
 n2. EPF Tooling development plan draft\n3. Proposed EPF tooling API\n4
 . EPF Tooling development and contribution guide\n5. EPF Tooling requi
 rement management process\n\nCharlie Yan\n
SUMMARY:EPF Tool/Meta-Model subproject regular meeting
ORGANIZER;CN="Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM":mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx
UID:5B015B8F2879CBA288257123001D0975-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:5B015B8F2879CBA288257123001D0975
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

EPF Dev Members,

This email is to establish a regular EPF Too/Meta-Model subproject meeting. The initial proposal is to hold a meeting
every other Friday from 9 to 10:30am PST starting from March 10, 2006. Please let me know if you are interested in
attending this meeting and if this time is workable for you. Con call info and Agenda will follow after we get every's input
and choose a best meeting time.

The following is a list of potential agenda items for the 1st meeting. Please feel free to vote for or against or propose
agenda items that you want to cover.

0. Tool/Meta-Model commiter Introduction
1. Tool/Meta-Model subproject vision
2. EPF Tooling development plan draft
3. Proposed EPF tooling API
4. EPF Tooling development and contribution guide
5. EPF Tooling requirement management process

Charlie Yan