[epf-dev] Official voting record, 5 committers

This is to inform you that we have 4 yes , and 0 vetos and abstain votes on whether
- Brian Lyons, NumberSix
- Steve Adolph, University of British Columbia

- Kirti Vaidya, Covansys

- Asier Azieta, European Software Institute

- Sigurd Hopen, 2-Pro Mentor

should become committers.

The PMC lead, Bjorn Freeman-Benson has been notified, and has given OK to proceed.

Voting record is per below links.

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

----- Forwarded by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM on 02/20/2006 02:00 PM -----
Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM

02/16/2006 10:54 PM

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
PMC confirmation for new committersLink

Bjorn,

<Not sure who or what alias to send this request to... Should I sign up to the technology-PMC mailing list and send to that one? Should I be member of that list to receive relevant info?>

This is a request for confirmation on the following new committers for the EPF project.

- Brian Lyons, NumberSix

- Steve Adolph, University of British Columbia

- Kirti Vaidya, Covansys

- Asier Azieta, European Software Institute

- Sigurd Hopen, 2-Pro Mentor

4 yes votes, no vetos

Voting records

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epf-dev/msg00010.html