Re: [epf-dev] EPF development process

Hi Alan,

Hi, Kelvin,

Are you asking about the way the EPF Java packages should be named?

Not exactly... I am trying to figure out the development process adopted by commiters.You (I hope "we" nearly) are building a development process and you are not using one sw process, eg, RUP? Aren't there UML documents, QA audits or Testing documents?

Please I am not trying to generate a flamewar about this issue :-) I would just like to see your process, its phases and how the tasks are assigned to better track the development. I am really interested in the configuration management plan adopted.

In the project web site, the first milestone has the following goal: "Legal process to be completed by initial committers". It is fine but it is much high level, so the users outside the companies donating code/content do not know how to help in the development, where to improve the EPF Composer and so on. Can you understand what I am trying to say? [again my English is not so good...]

Thank you for your reply and sorry any confusion,

--
Alan Kelon Oliveira de Moraes - kelon.org
M.Sc. Candidate in Computer Science

Back to the top