Re: [epf-dev] EPF development process

Hi Alan,

Are you asking about the way the EPF Java packages should be named?

As a rule of thumb, all EPF Java packages should be prefixed by org.eclipse.epf. There are still a couple of EMF-generated com.ibm.uma.* Java packages in the existing CVS source but they will be renamed once we finalized the meta model for EPF 1.0.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect