Inactive hide details for Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUSPer Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS

          Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/16/2006 12:19 PM

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Vote on new Committers

Hi,

we need to vote on new committers. We need 3 yes, and no veto to accept a new committer.
I am voting yes through this e-mail.

If there are other people that expect to become committers, but are not on the list below, please send me a note asap and we will do one more vote. I do not want to vote on people that are still iffy on whether they will be committers or not, and I know many organizations are still finalizing who should be a committer.

The following people have voting rights (and no others need to reply):
- Peter Haumer
- Ricardo Balduino
- Jim Thario
- Per Kroll
- Charlie Yan
- Kelvin Low
- Jao Tham
We need +3 of you to respond with Yes. You can also Obstain or Veto. If you veto, you need to provide a reason for your veto within 24 hours, or your veto is ignored.

- Brian Lyons, NumberSix
- Steve Adolph, University of British Columbia
- Kirti Vaidya, Covansys
- Asier Azieta, European Software Institute
- Sigurd Hopen, 2-Pro Mentor

Again, if you expected your name here, and it is not, it is because I am still uncertain of whether you are firm as a committer. Please send me a note confirming that you should be a committer.

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework