[epf-dev] Governance framework + European committer meeting

Hi,

European committer will be held on March 6 & 7 in Bilbao, Spain. ESI has graciously offered to host it.

I started on the Governance paper, but never completed it. Here is an early version, feedback is appreciated. Does this address the type of issues you expected to see addressed? I will unfortunately not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting, and can hence not walk through the paper, but feedback is appreciated.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework