[emft-dev] [Edapt] Changing Edapt Project Lead

Hi,

I would like to appoint Johannes Faltermeier (currently committer of
Edapt) to become project lead as a replacement for Markus, who agreed to
pass on his project lead. Johannes has very actively pushed for the
graduation of Edapt and has coordinated all release and graduation
efforts. I believe he has done and will do a great job as a project lead
and I am looking forward to co-lead the project with him!
A big thank you also to Markus who did a great job to initiate and lead
the project up until now!

I kindly ask Markus and the comitters of Edapt to please indicate their
opinion on this mailinglist.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore, EMF Client Platform (EMFForms) and Edapt Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org
http://emfforms.org
http://eclipse.org/edapt