Re: [emft-dev] Texo 1.0 release on December 1?

Hi Wayne,
Once in a while I get a warning message to set a release date for the Texo project. So in the past I set it to a future date, and this was 1st dec 2013.

The idea is to first get some traction. The past year the number of users and the messages on the forum have increased significantly. The 0.1 version number is a bit too modest. Texo is being used already by several projects/users for a while, it has a stable build with hunderds of tests being run.

I recently pinged Ed (Merks) on a graduation/release review for Texo. It is my plan to start the graduation process shortly and then try a release q1 next year.

In any case sorry for the inconvenience, I deleted the release date.

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397