Från: "Mikhail Kalkov" <mikhail.kalkov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Till: "emft-dev" <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Skickat: tisdag, 13 aug 2013 18:01:36
Ämne: [emft-dev] EMFT update site is empty or non-existant

Hi,

I've tried locating an update site for org.eclipse.emf.ecoretools.sdk.feature.group IU, but was unable to do it. The EMF update site at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates does not contain this IU, and the EMFT update site at http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/updates/ is simply empty. I've also tried with http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/emf/updates/releases/ but it didn't help either. Finally, searching the EMFT newsgroups only revealed unanswered questions on similar subject:
 - http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/456028/
 - http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/494172/

The only place I could find org.eclipse.emf.ecoretools.sdk.feature.group is in the http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler repository, but I have hard time believing that EMFT project doesn't have its own update site. If it's true that should be clarified on the EMFT Update Site page (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/updates/) so that folks don't get confused.

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov