Re: [emft-dev] Status of Emfatic

Epsilon actually lists Emfatic as a dependency. This is what actually lead me here. Unfortunately, Epsilon's download/install page requires that the user connect to an external third-party p2 repository to get the Emfatic bits.

I'm going to build a script that will help identify potentially-dead projects. From that, I can help the Modeling PMC identify the dead projects and assist with the clean up.

Wayne