[emft-dev] [EEF] About enhancing end user experience

Hi all,

I am Harshani Nawarathna (harshanianu in IRC), a student from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka.

I am passionate about Google Summer of Code 2011 and found that "EEF - Enhance the end user experience" suits me the best.

I am interested in the areas of Human Computer Interaction and familiar with Java and eclipse plug-in development environment.

I would like to know more about the project idea and expect your help to further study it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Harshani

Back to the top