From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/02/2010 05:53 PM
Subject: [modeling-pmc] Re: Ecore Tools Helios Review Materials
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anne,

Perhaps they were deleted when we didn't want that; I asked for an
exception (it got only +1 votes).  I've been added as a committer to
meet all the obligations. Perhaps David could comment?  The Cloudsmith
folks have been working hard to help produce the builds.  The
Amalgamation package is depending on it being in Helios.

I've submitted the IP log using the magic button. (Sorry, someone else
has always handled these administrative details and I wasn't aware I
needed to push that button.)

Regards,
Ed

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ecore_Tools/HeliosReview