Re: [emft-dev] MWE dependencies was Re: [dash-dev] Hudson build jobs dependencies

On Apr 6, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Sven Efftinge wrote:

Finally, looking ahead I have some workflows that I use for my own code generation that I invoke programmatically from a custom builder. They're all still in MWE. But if I convert them to MWE2 down the line, will that mean that I'll need to have more than the MWE2 runtime included in my feature builds?

As soon as you want to read an MWE2 file you need the mwe2 language bundle.
But they should be available from the MWE update site. So it shouldn't be a problem to add them

No rush, but could we have them included in one of the SDK builds as well for build dependencies? From dash traffic, I hear that we can build from update sites now, but like the other modeling projects I have everything setup using zipped builds. On the dash end, I'm not still not sure why the xtext build (presumably :)) works but mine doesn't. Perhaps Nick knows?

Back to the top