[emft-dev] MWE dependencies was Re: [dash-dev] Hudson build jobs dependencies

Hi all,

Please see below for context.

Where should I be getting the MWE2 launch and runtime plugins?

The integration dependencies that are listed on the xtext and xpand dependencies are only snapshots and in any case they are dead links.