Re: [emft-dev] Contribution to EMF-Compare as a Master's Thesis

Hi Cédric,

thank you for your suggestions.
In fact the first one is the most interesting for me, so I decided to
go into this topic.
I sent an e-mail to my professor to ask him if this is an option, but
I haven't got a response yet. Though I don't think there will be any
problems.

Unfortunately I cannot come into IRC. All IM protocols, including IRC,
seem to be blocked by the proxy of the company (only ICQ is working).

Could you go a bit deeper into what you expect?
When you write "... and integration in graphical modelers", do you
think of any concrete graphical modelers available?
I think there should be an easy way to integrate with any modeler.

Toby